- External Material: Cotton
- Inner: Viscose Lining
- Collar: Rib-knitted Round Neck Collar
- Front: Zipper Closure, Ribbed Hemline
- Sleeves: Full-length with Rib-knitted Cuffs
- Pockets: One at Chest, Two at Waist and Two Internal
Important: Select your Size According to our Size Chart
The popular young actor Alfred Enoch stars in the TV show called How to Get Away with Murder in an important role. His appearance significantly increased the rating and number of audience of the series. He wore this cool styled outerwear for his persona on the screen. Get Away with Murder Alfred Enoch Cotton Jacket is a cotton-made garment to beautify your routine outfits and attract all your personality.
This grey jacket is made light in weight and extremely comfortable with viscose fabric lined inside it. Simple round collar and rib-knitted cuffs help to keep its elegance intact. Wes Gibbins Bomber Jacket offers pockets and a front closure option to make it more useful to you.